Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Lemon tree update...april 27th 2011....

My summertime lemon 4 months ago
My summertime lemon today
My smaller lemons present day
The smaller lemons four months ago

Well guys, it's time for another lemon growth update....In the pics above, I  have compared the trees four months ago and at present....they have grown significantly over a four month period as you can see, and my summertime lemon is definitely going to be the perfect size to graft this season...I have stopped giving the lemon trees any fertilizers of nutrients because of the nutrient burn I found on some leaves...I forgot to water the smaller lemons and they kind of dried out a bit but were back to their usual selves in no time after a good deep watering.

3 comments:

  1. What nutrients did you use? How long do you leave the grow lights on?

    ReplyDelete
  2. i started using hydroponic nutrients and later found less nutes are better....i have my trees on a 16/8 cycle and will change to a 12/12 when i see the first flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. for the LED UFO no more than 16/8 recomended by the manufacurer

    ReplyDelete