Friday, April 8, 2011

Spring's around the corner went out in my shorts the other day...

My grow closet taken over by teeny tiny tobacco seedlings


                                          Small transplanted tobacco seedling at 8 days old

  
My new planting station, 125w CFL (veg)
ok guys well you can see im getting ready for spring and the last frost...ive been having a hard time with the little bathroom cups i used to transplant the tobacco seedlings into they dont drain well and are falling apart ...so dont use dixie bathroom cups for planting if you can help it...some of my tobacco seedling have died because they got too dryed out and i didnt get to them in time with the spray bottle. so now im going to be watering them as much as possible maybe even 3 times a day with the sopray bottle so the ones that are still alive wont dry out and die too. I cant wait till planting day that will be great...May 9th is the last frost in toronto ...May 25th for tropical plants (and also my birthday!) My strawberry seeds did not sprout at all they were total duds not even one of them...oh well...happens some times. also i would like to invete you...my viewers...to watch my videos on youtube...click on the link below its one of my favoret indoor garden update videos in my youtube.com channel. In the mean time ill keep you posted on new stuff going on in the "indoor growlight garden":) click here for youtube video

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for taking the time to post this, this blog is truly impressed me. Indoor Grow Lights

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just pure brilliance from you here. I have never expected something less than this from you and you have not disappointed me at all. I suppose you will keep the quality work going on. Calculating Grow Light Efficiency

    ReplyDelete