Thursday, April 14, 2011

Toronto in spring! soon will be planting time!...have a look...

Flower
flower clusters near the subway

                                                                    Flowers in the sun
Beutiful red bud/flowers on a tree in the park
                                                     Yellow buds on Toronto side street

As you can see, the trees and bushes are budding and the flowers are looking really great. Ahhh.... spring at last! Nice cool breeze, glistening sun, people on the move... The temp is about +14 C. i need some help identifying theis flowers I think the yellow one is a Dafadil but im not 100% sure...If you know feel free to leave it in the comments section...thanks.
In my closet right now there are over 120 tobacco seedlings in separate cups... I have found a few more places to plant the tobacco seedlings that get at least 6 hours of light a day in and around the parks and side streets in my neighbourhood. My biggest concern will be gardeners... Will they recognize the plant and steal it? Or will they not even notice it? Will they give me a fine? Who knows, but I'm going to find out...so in a few weeks I will start to upload photos of my out door guerrilla garden and my tobacco plants as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment