Sunday, March 27, 2011

Tobacco, strawberry is a carrot!...planted out a bunch of stuff today!...

My grow closet full of newly planted seeds
Hey, guys, time for a quick update...today I planted a whole bunch of tobacco seeds and got my grow closet really full of potential new plants for my spring garden!...I'm going to keep some of the tobacco plants inside and compare the indoor tobacco with the outdoor tobacco plants and see which are better.
My "strawberry" that I posted a picture of in an earlier blog post turned out to really be a carrot seedling! I am using the soil from my previous carrot harvest so I guess a seed got mixed into the soil and decided to sprout. I haven't been having luck with these strawberry seeds I bought on ebay... I bought the tobacco seeds from a Canadian company so let's hope the tobacco seeds sprout better. I'll keep you updated!

No comments:

Post a Comment