Tuesday, March 22, 2011

update!....summer time lemon looks a bit sick ...

My lemon with some yellow leaves.
My 5 gallon buckets ready for the transplanting

My lemons have been looking a bit yellow lately so I have tried to figure out what the problem might be. I am currently going to wait till the soil dries and then I'm going to transplant the summertime lemon into the 5 gallon buckets (as seen in the picture above) to try and eliminate the possibility that the tree might be root bound. and I raised the LED 90w UFO light higher to see if the light was too close to the plants. So in the next couple of days I will be monitoring the summertime lemon and hopefully I will find out what the problem is. If you have any info or you know what the problem is, feel free to subscribe and leave a comment or idea. I'll keep you updated.



No comments:

Post a Comment